Sunday, September 28, 2008

Enjoying the sunshine before the rain

Kombanwa!

There's 2 more sleeps till my long-awaited Japan trip. It's the point of no return where by this stage you've booked everything, researched extensively and trying to justify each item you pack. Packing is such a hassle. Do I bring 4 or 5 t-shirts? Will the weather be mild enough for light jackets or will I need that winter coat that's destined to be worn once and hauled around for the rest of the 18 day-long trip?

Apart from that I'm relatively calm considering I spent yesterday running around trying to find an Ipod Touch for $318 as advertised in the Big W catalogue. No one matches prices on Ipods. It is also apparent that good customer service is a myth. I finally hunted one down, it was the last one. Hurrah! I'm slowly becoming an addict. After all its pretty much the iPhone without the phone component and less memory since I have the 8GB one.

Also I have a new camera - a Nikon Coolpix S710. Okaasun bought it for me in Singapore and it came with a case, a mini tripod, a mem card for about $490 and without tax (due to a duty free claim) it worked out so much cheaper. I love the big screen and that it's lightweight. My old camera had four AA batteries that weighed it down.

I'm all gadgeted up, now if only I had a Australia to Japan power adaptor instead of a Singapore to Japan one...

Today I went to Freo for fish and chips and over to gaze down at the view from Monument Hill.



Me:
Mink Pink ruffle top
Rock and Republic denim skirt
Charles and Keith sandals
Charles and Keith handbag
Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses

Okaasun:
Big W ra ra top
French Connection capri pants
Bulga handbag
Chanel sunglasses



The best photos are taken when you're not posing, but I was trying not to laugh here!!!

Je mata. I might do my next post from Japan if wifi works from my Ipod Touch...

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan