Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cheap Thrills

Little known fact about me , I used to work at Valleygirl in my final year of uni. I saw hundreds of clothes being put on the racks, tried on and sold. I would be privy to change room secrets, giving advice to teenage girls, mothers, the occasional grandmother. Honesty is the best policy, so yes you can justify buying a $30 dress that you'll only wear once.

Years later, Valleygirl still gives me cheap thrills. Yes, it's a chain store which means that you can never guarantee that there won't be another five girls wearing the same dress as you. However, you can mix and match and buy a complete outfit for under $100.





Like a bodycon black mini with a silver zippered back. This $29.95 dress is tight-fitting, so breathe in!



Uber cute cropped jackets for only $59.95. Great for tran-seasonal wear when spring finally arrives.





For what I like to call the Boyfriend Shirt look, this shirt is on sale for $24.95. Perfect with black leggings and flat boots.

Tres cheap chic!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan