Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fillies on the Field


Dress: Body & Soul
Belt: Target
Sunnies: Ray Ban


My late godfather used to call me a filly. A filly is a young female horse too young to be called a mare. That's a piece of trivia for the million dollar question.

Recently I went to Ascot with my visiting relatives for a day at the races. This can only equate to the triple Fs - Fillies, Fascinators and Food.

The buffet at the Terrace Restaurant was pretty good - a fine selection of roasts, salads, sushi, vegetarian lasagna! I did appreciate the lovely desserts comprising of fruit tarts, eclairs, poppy seed cake, swiss rolls and heavenly brownies. Yes, I remember more items on the dessert buffet because I think I ate more of those...

My horse in Race 5 My Cherie did pretty well, I only pick them according to their names and after consulting the cheat book. Hardly a winning combination but my aunt did win $95 from a $2 bet. Oh if only gambling had a high return like fashion.

Alas I like my investments where I can see it - hanging in my closet.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan