Saturday, December 13, 2008

Summer Concerts Calendar




Last year I saw this little indie movie called Once that absolutely gutted me. Its a melancholic, unrequited love story between a busker and a flower seller set on the streets of Dublin. The actors are part of the duo known as The Swell Season and sing (and wrote) each of the beautiful songs in the movie.

All their concerts at the Sydney Opera House are already sold out (!) and I can only imagine how awesome it would be to see them perform there. I'll be heading to the gig at Fremantle Arts Centre on the 25th of Jan. I cannot wait for this lovely little concert.

The next three I've booked tickets for are:
  • Coldplay at the Dome on 28th Feb
Been playing Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love on repeat in my car each morning just so I can sing "dreaming of the Osaka sun...." whilst driving through the CBD

  • The V Festival at Melbourne Showgrounds on 4th April
Hello The Killers, Snow Patrol, Kaiser Chiefs...I have a feeling that this may turn out to be one rowdy trip to Melby.

  • PCD at the Dome on 30th May. Don't cha?


0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan