Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Great Tasmanian Road Trip Soundtrack

Before I start blogging about my trip to Tasmania I wanted to share my soundtrack. My brother and I drove over 900km in a little yellow Yaris through big city centres, quaint townships, amazing national parks, over Mount Wellington and down many winding roads. This is the soundtrack to our journey, built on Triple J playlists.

1. Scattered Diamonds - Hungry Kids of Hungary

2. Zero - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

3. The Waitress Song - Seth Sentry

4. Not Fair - Lily Allen

5. You Want History - Kaiser Chiefs

6. The Summer - Josh Pyke

7. So Human - Lady Sovereign

8. No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand

9. Buttons (Remix) - Sia

10. Battle for the Sun - Placebo


The Waitress Song is a beautifully understated narrative by Melbourne MC and triple j unearthed artist Seth Sentry. It won me over on the first listen. Listen to it!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan