Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Almond Croissant Ever



Truth be told I'd much rather have dessert than a main course. I'm always looking for the perfect place in Perth to have afternoon tea, coffee and cake or supper.

I believe the best almond croissant can only be found at La Galette Patisserie in South Perth and at Subiaco Markets. They're best eaten when they're right out of the oven, freshly dusted with icing sugar and just slightly oozing with brandy-flavoured custard.

It does not get any better than this.

Except for the delightful cupcakes mother dearest made for my doggy's sixth birthday. He is spoilt, in case you hadn't figured that one out!





The weather has been a bit strange, the "extension" of summer has made autumn dressing a little less layered than usual. But I'll pretend like it's cold just so I can wear tights.

Mothers' Day outfit
Dress: Beijing
Cardigan: French Connection
Tights: Columbine
Belt: Dangerfield

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan