Sunday, May 24, 2009

Leather - a Good Girl's Fashion Ammunition

Sometimes a Good Girl needs an outfit that makes her feel rebellious. An outfit that lets her bad girl alter ego come out to play. Leather, and great quality pleather, makes a girl feel tough, confident and in control.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I've been searching for a scarf to team with my Piper Lane Bomber Jacket. I'm in love with my jacket and, since the weather in Perth has finally begun to act like winter, I've been wearing it all weekend. Although I'm a size 6-8, this is a size 10 to give me some extra space for layering.



Zipped up!



Recently my mother dug deep into the back realms of her closet and presented me with this leather skirt. She has never worn it! It still has a tag attached. I love the texture and colour of the Atelier high-waisted skirt. It would look amazing with a pair of black boots and fishnets.



I'd love a cropped leather jacket or a more fitted one as well though, like Rihanna's Gucci leather jacket...it's bananas!



So I'm thinking with all this leather I just need to jump on a motorbike and be a good girl gone baaaaad. Or at least singing and dancing at Pussycat Dolls concert on Saturday night.

Listening to: Bad Influence by Pink

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan