Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wanderlust Wednesday - Paris

A beautiful day in Paris, December 2006

Je pars en vacances à Paris en juillet.


I am going on holiday to Paris in July. Recently I met a bubbly French lady when I was selling off my shoes, clothes and jewellery at the markets.


After purchasing a substantial collection of my earrings for $7, she told me how she met her Aussie husband in Paris, whilst he was on a working holiday. 


He spent eight years over there until they finally moved back to Australia together. Now she is visiting Paris with her daughter also en juillet. 


Her advice was, "just tell everyone you are Australian, they will love you!"


Je suis Australienne! 


Everyone loves a Parisian love story. 

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan