Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Turning Japanese

Hajimashite!

I'm going to Japan in just over four weeks time. As of yet, I only have airfares and travel insurance booked, I still need accommodation, rail passes, a backpack, the list is expanding just as I think about it.

I've always wanted to go to Japan, it's been on my travel list since I came back from my Round the World trip in 06/07. After much dithering about I can't really believe I'm going!

In preparation I'm doing a short course in beginners Japanese. Myself and my partner in crime are planning to visit:


Aomori - for an overnighter and a quick look at the castle




Sapporo - to drink beer!




Kyoto - to admire the autumn beauty




Osaka - to shop...



Tokyo - to run around in Harajuku and Disneyland...





And drink lots of green tea of course!

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan