Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheap & Chic

My workmate called me into her office yesterday for a secret meeting. She smiled cheekily at me, and with a flick of her blonde hair, stealthily pulled out a shopping bag from under her desk.

"I just had to show you my lunchtime buys!" she gushed.

Spread out across her table she shows me a gorgeous checked blue skirt with heart shaped buttons, a black miniskirt, half a dozen kitsch stud earrings, knee high socks and low heeled patent shoes.

"It's all from the little Japanese shop on Barrack Street, Chic & Chic."

Chic & Chic is one of the stores you've probably passed by on Barrack Street but probably wouldn't look twice at. It's garishly pink, has a haphazard arrangement of fashion items and is in a rather odd location away from the main shopping malls. Who knew it was such a treasure trove of cutesy outfits and colourful accessories? Well, who else besides my workmate?







Chic & Chic has an online store and is at 115 Barrack St, Perth.

It has lots of potential!

All images courtesy Chic & Chic.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan