Monday, June 8, 2009

Ladies who lunch in leopard print



Sometimes I wake up on Saturday morning and feel like the weekend holds so much potential. It's the feeling of absolute carefree, unstressed weekend wonderfulness that I would simply like to bottle up.

After a spot of shopping, I had a lovely lunch at the Subiaco Hotel on Saturday. I've only ever been there for drinks and never for a proper meal.

I ordered the squid fritters with ginger wine, mushrooms, spring onions and sweet potato and had the NV thorn clark SA sparkling. For dessert I shared a sticky date pudding with caramel sauce and ice-cream. It was divine!

The servings are fairly small though, as I only ordered an entree, I could have fitted in a main but I wanted to save room for dessert. Yes, I'm rather bad like that.

Nevertheless the Subi has great service and a relaxed and pleasant ambience. It's a nice place for a formal occasion or for a whimsical lunch for people watching and gossiping.

The only annoying thing was that I saw someone wearing the same leopard print top as me. Is it a compliment or a fashion disaster? Oh well, at least I had a cardy on.



Top: Valleygirl
Cardigan: Giordano from Kyoto, Japan
Leggings: Voodoo
Bag: Gucci

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2009-2010 Glampacker. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan